I graduated magna cum laude from Wellesley College in Wellesley, MA, with a BA in Anthropology and Spanish.
Undergraduate coursework included:
- medical, urban, and political anthropology
- ethnographic methods and anthropological theory
- Spanish, Latin American, and Middle Eastern cultures
I then earned an MA in Anthropology from the School of Human Evolution and Social Change at Arizona State University in Tempe, AZ.
MA coursework included:
- advanced ethnographic methods and anthropological theory
- ethnography of migration, transnationalism, and globalization
- museum anthropology (including administration and exhibition design)